With the speed at which news travels today, having a team of professionals to manage your brand’s public image is more important than ever before. Tourism businesses and destinations need public relations professionals that can manage media relationships, news coverage, crisis management, and more. As most leisure travel is consumer-driven, it is critical that your business or destination emerge as a top choice that comes to mind when consumers are making their travel decisions.
Solimar’s team of tourism professionals remain on top of tourism trends and news, maintaining relationships with the travel press and understanding how to navigate and integrate traditional and social media PR methods. Solimar designs and manages effective and innovative tourism public relations strategies for its clients. We help you tap into the established audiences of well-known traditional and online media outlets; build relationships with editors, reporters, and bloggers who can maximize your destination story’s readership among the target market; and leverage the unique aspects of the destination to host highly-visible events that generate buzz and inspire journalists to talk to their audiences about your place.
What to Expect
- Media Database – To ensure efficient media outreach, Solimar will build a comprehensive list of media contacts while understanding their audience and areas of interest.
- Press Packages – Solimar will develop a multimedia kit that provides detailed background information for journalists and free content for use in their articles.
- Media Pitches – Providing receptive journalists with great story ideas. We go beyond a press release by delivering customized content specifically for your mutual audiences.
- Press Trips – Inviting media to experience your place firsthand will provide for the best opportunity available to write thoughtful, effective pieces about your destination.
- Press Events – Bringing you to the journalist’s doorstep. Solimar will hold press events at the target market that creates an immersive experience for journalists through live musicians, wine, food, performers, and multimedia.